Moroccan Mint Tea
Moroccan Mint Tea
2017 Global Tea Champion winner!
Tea Forté Moroccan Mint green tea combines hand-rolled Chinese gunpowder green tea with fresh nana mint leaves. Also known as atay bi nahna, Moroccan Mint Tea, is the national drink of Morocco, and is the traditional tea of Moroccan hospitality. The green tea leaves are rolled to protect the precious oils, and to early traders, these leaves resembled buck-shot, hence the name. Nana mint is a fragrant mint grown only in North Africa. It possesses a distinctive, mint-menthol-like character. This is a favorite tea of hospitality both in Morocco and the Middle East where it is commonly prepared. It is traditionally served in clear glasses sweetened with sugar. It is believed to be a wonderful digestive aid, famous for its anti-heartburn properties. Studies show that green tea aids in detoxifying the body, regulates your blood sugar, and promotes healthy teeth, skin and bones.
- Flavor: perfectly balanced with a lingering sweet, smooth and cooling finish
- Aroma: refreshing and minty
- Color: golden yellow-green
- Strength: full bodied
Includes 4 pyramid infusers. Pairs with Moroccan Shakshuka
- Restaurant Quality Pre-Portioned Ingredients - minimal prep and everything needed to make dinner for 4.
- Shipped Directly to Your Door
- Easy Step-by-Step Directions - inside the box, you’ll find a step-by-step recipe card with clear instructions, the background of the dish, cooking tips, optional fresh add-ins and/or recommended drink pairings.
- Enjoy Within 2 Months - you'll have 2 months to cook your Takeout Kit. That's it!
Cooking with Takeout Kit is more than just getting dinner on the table. You’ll enjoy an authentic cooking adventure and instantly transform your kitchen into a global café. Takeout Kit is the first and only meal kit with a 2 month shelf life. We created Takeout Kit to address "meal kit anxiety", or the stress of not being able to cook meal kits before they expire. Takeout Kits can stay in your pantry until you’re ready to cook. We’re focusing on creating global dishes that are fun and exciting to cook and might typically require hard-to-find ingredients. Enjoy!